Friday, October 12, 2012

The 30 day challenge - Day 12 - Psychology Inspiration

Carl Rogers
2 weddings in 6 days, a big career break, preparing to go to a different continent for 2 months (more about this later) so again, apologies for a brief posting today. This weekend I will have more time and I have 2 very significant posts next week with some heavyweight guests from different backgrounds to share with you.

After discussing a bit more about what I do and my inspiration, I should leave a brief video of one of the most inspiring Psychologists who has impacted both my life and my Psychological philosophy, Carl Rogers. If you know anything about the Humanistic approach to therapy, this man is one, if not the, leading lights. This video gives an overview of what Rogers was all about. His work is equally applicable in both mainstream and sport psychology.

No comments:

Post a Comment