Monday, January 19, 2009

Day 12 FLM 2009

After sorting out things in the morning, finally made it out to do a loop from mine to the Regents canal, round Victoria Park and up to Springfield park past the Olympic site and up the Lea Valley. I took it easy but found it hard going. Getting worried about the tightness of my legs. I'm conscious of it and don't burst at any point in my speed. Once I get some paid work I'll book in a massage.

Got round ok but may have felt a bit hard due to the run last night and knowledge of the cross country tomorrow.
The weather held till I got back but it was great just being out and getting my head back to normal. Having put in late nights to get my work finished, I was delirious by the finish and completely tongue tied. My assessment with a client finished me off and passed out the night before on my bed!

Distances: 9.2 miles. About an hour and a half.
How did it feel?: Tough to complete, but leg muscles tense (still need to do more stretching)
Listening to?: Elbow - Seldom seen kid; Sebastian Tellier - Sexuality.
Food Eaten: Excellent dinner out at back to basics. Caesar salad followed by gilt head bream. Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment